Tuesday, December 13, 2016

StyleWe - Winter Neutrals




Hello Beautiful people !! How are you all doing ? I am back to blogging after a long but much needed break. Very excited to style and share new collaborations for fall/winter season.    

As you can tell from my previous blog posts, I am a person who loves bold colors and mixing prints. I don’t do neutrals, in-fact I am tad bit intimidated by them. Whites, beiges, grays, and browns look easy to wear but I feel like they have a skin-dulling, frumpy looking effect on me. After some research and getting slightly obsessed with ‘Kardashian neutral palette trend’, I think (not conclusive yet) that the trick to elevate neutrals is to match them to your skin’s warm/cool undertone.  

So I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried an outfit consisting of only neutrals. Thanks to StyleWe it was easy to achieve the look. As my skin tone is warm I chose this pleated coffee brown midi skirt with warm undertones paired with a soft beige turtle neck sweater . Love the pierced detail on the sleeves and the shoulder, adds a fun dimension to the look. The long faux pearl necklace draws the eye down and compliments the turtle neck. Ideally, the fashion rule is to match your shoes to your bag but, if you match your bottoms to your shoes you appear taller ! Yay ! Exactly what I need. The only placed I caved in and used color is on my lips! Couldn’t help !

What do you think of this head to toe neutral look ?
Sweater : StyleWe (options here & here) | Skirt: StyleWe (options here & here) | Shoes : DSW (Sold Out, but similar here) | Necklace & Sunglasses : Local store
If you love this look check out StyleWe ! They have an amazing collection. Loved the quality of both  the skirt and the sweater. I have worn the skirt to holiday dinners and received wonderful compliments.

Here are some of my favorite holiday outfit options from StyleWe under 60$.
Appliqued Mini Dress | Red Floral Lace | Two piece Midi Dress | Navy Blue A-line Dress


Thank you for stopping by :) 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...